Chambercombe Manor, Ilfracombe - Exclusive event.
Time & Location
About the Event
Oracle Paranormal Exclusive events
We are launching an exciting new type of event to our calendar next year.
Have you every fancied investigating places like Forde House or Chambercombe manor just you and your friends?
The fear factor is always greater when you are alone right?
Our exclusive events will mean that its you and only 3 other people in a team and there will only be 2 teams in the whole building. There will be no one else to blame those footsteps on now, no one else to look at wondering if that squeaky floorboard was them or who may have bumped into the bed to create that thud…..
You will be part of a group of 4 people and you will be accompanied by two of our experienced Investigators who know the buildings and the best areas to investigate to make sure you have a great evening.
You will investigate in your small team for the entire evening “Who needs safety in numbers?”
Alone is definitely more frightening…..
Grab 3 brave friends and book the group to investigate your way!
Or if you are a serious investigator these events are for you. Minimal noise & people pollution. We have found that with smaller groups you get better paranormal results and it’s a good opportunity to investigate your way or pick up new skills from our team of experienced Paranormal investigators.
There will still be a mid-way break where we will offer posh nosh cold buffet an example of this would be a cheese and meat charcuterie board with a salad garnish or a selection of butchers pies, pasties and scotch eggs with a salad rounded off with cake.
We like to begin our events with a grounding session, this lasts no more than a few minutes and gets every one in the right frame of mind to kick off the evening. Usually about 11pm we take a break where we serve complimentary hot drinks and snacks to keep you all going, our break is usually only for 30 minutes and then we are back investigating.
What to expect from your evening
- Our team of experienced investigators and medium are on hand through out the night so that you can participate in
- Table Tipping
- Spirit Board communication
- Spirit Box (Spirit Voice) communication
- Automatic Writing
- Use of our Ghost Hunting Equipment (which includes but is not limited to)
- EMF Meters
- Digital recorder
- Spirit boxes
- Geo Box
- SLS Camera
- Spirit Board
- Word Banks
- REM Pods
- Laser Grid
The event will include
- Our usual group size is between 8 and 12, but on occasion may be more
- No lengthy briefs or workshops (after a quick H&S run through, we like to get stuck in)
- All group sessions are held with an experienced medium
- Lone Vigils are welcome
- Opportunity to run your own session
- Complimentary hot and cold drinks and snacks available throughout the night
- We guarantee that everything you experience with us will be real.
Health & Safety
Unfortunately because we are taking you around properties in the dark we cannot allow alcohol or heavily pregnant women on our events.
We advise all of our guests layer up warmly and wear sensible shoes as with quite a lot of our ancient properties the floors are very uneven and some vigils take place out side.
Our investigations are all adult only. Children & some adults may find them upsetting.
Before all of our investigations a fire safety briefing will be given.
- Chambercombe Manor - Deposit£35£35Sold Out
- Chambercombe Manor - Balance£45£45Sold Out