Kelvedon Hatch Nuclear Bunker - SOLD OUT
Time & Location
About the Event
About your booking If you have paid a deposit to reserve your spot then the balance of the ticket must be paid at the latest 1 calendar month before the event. You will receive an email from us confirming your reservation (please leave up to 48 hours for the email to arrive). On the evening we will greet you at the front door of the venue, if possible try to arrive 15 or 20 minutes early, we can make sure you get a hot drink and an introduction. We try not to begin until all of our evenings team arrive as it can be disruptive, but we do start on time. Entry from 8:15 investigation begins at 9pm We like to begin our events with a grounding session, this lasts no more than a few minutes and gets every one in the right frame of mind to kick off the evening. Usually about 11pm we take a break where we serve complimentary hot drinks and snacks to keep you all going, our break is usually only for 30 minutes and then we are back investigating, this investigation is that bit longer so there is an option to take a second break at 1:30 am and we wrap up at 3am
What to expect from your evening
- Our team of experienced investigators and medium are on hand through out the night so that you can participate in
- Table Tipping
- Spirit Board communication
- Spirit Box (Spirit Voice) communication
- Automatic Writing
- Use of our Ghost Hunting Equipment (which includes but is not limited to)
- EMF Meters
- Digital recorder
- Spirit boxes
- Geo Box
- SLS Camera
- Spirit Board
- Word Banks
- REM Pods
- Laser Grid
The event will include
- Our usual group size is between 8 and 12, but on occasion may be more
- No lengthy briefs or workshops (after a quick H&S run through, we like to get stuck in)
- All group sessions are held with an experienced medium
- Lone Vigils are welcome
- Opportunity to run your own session
- Complimentary hot and cold drinks and snacks available throughout the night
- We guarantee that everything you experience with us will be real.
Health & Safety
Unfortunately because we are taking you around properties in the dark we cannot allow alcohol or heavily pregnant women on our events.
We advise all of our guests layer up warmly and wear sensible shoes as with quite a lot of our ancient properties the floors are very uneven and some vigils take place out side.
Our investigations are all adult only. Children & some adults may find them upsetting.
Before all of our investigations a fire safety briefing will be given.